Our 1st annual “Ballin’ for Habitat” Kickball Tournament will be on Saturday, December 8th, 2018 at the Gahagan Park Sports Complex in Summerville, SC. This is a one-day charity adult kickball tournament with proceeds to benefit Dorchester Habitat for Humanity. By participating in this event, you are helping us build homes for qualified families. Thank you!
Date/Time: Saturday, December 8th | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 30th, 2018
Location: 515 W. Boundary Blvd. Summerville, SC 29483
Cost: $350/team (min. of 10 players with min. of 4 females/team)
Uniforms: Team T-shirts are included in the cost. Team Captain will have the choice of T-shirt color after registration closes.
Other Details: Food Trucks and Beer Trucks will be available for all participants. Must be 21 or older to play in the tournament.
How it Works
Your team can consist of as many players as you wish, but just make sure you have the minimum requirements to field a team, per the standard WAKA rules. We recommend at least 12-14 players on your roster with a minimum of 4 females.
Each team will have 2 pool play games. Games will be 9 innings or 50 minutes, whichever comes first.
The Playing Field:
- The kickball field equals the dimensions of a softball field. The pitching strip is the center of the diamond and directly aligned with the first base/third base diagonal.
- Out of bounds is anything over the fence. An overthrown ball that does not clear the fence is still in play and all base runners continue running.
- Metal cleats are not allowed.
- Game balls will be provided for each game.
- Professional umpires will be working the event.
- Teams must field at least 8 players and no more than 10.
- Teams must field a minimum of 3 females.
8:00 am: Check-in
8:30 am: Captain’s Meeting
9:00 am: Pool Play Games 1
10:00 am: Pool Play Games 2
11:00 am: Pool Play Games 3
12:00 pm: Pool Play Games 4
1:30 pm: Semifinals
3:00 pm: Finals
*Schedule subject to change depending on number of teams. Final schedule will be sent to team captains and posted on the Facebook page.
Would you or your company like to sponsor the tournament? Check out our available opportunities!
Sponsor Full Team: $400
- Company logo on front of sponsored team’s T-shirts
Sponsor a Field: $300
- Company banner hung on select field. Four opportunities available.
T-Shirt Sponsor (small): $100
- Small Company logo on back of all tournament T-shirts
T-Shirt Sponsor (large): $200
- Large Company logo on back of all tournament T-shirts
*To inquire about a sponsorship contact email@example.com.