ALL Volunteers must watch a Safety Training Video before working in ReStore or on Construction site!
- Habitat for Humanity is a Christian Ministry. Foul language is NOT acceptable!
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your shift, and park in back parking lot
- Must sign in and out on timesheet in ReStore and/or Construction site
- Please dress appropriately; closed-toe shoes are required, NO flip flops or sandals (jeans/shorts and t-shirts are acceptable as long as no offensive writing or graphics)
- Derogatory remarks involving race, age, religion, etc. are NOT acceptable
- Absolutely NO weapons, firearms, alcohol or illegal drugs allowed on premises
- Customers, Staff and Volunteers are to be respected at ALL times
Community Service Volunteers
- Must meet with Volunteer Coordinator before working hours, NO exceptions!
- Must bring court ordered papers with you to initial meeting
- Must set schedule of hours to be worked per week until completion
- NO cell phone usage allowed unless on a management approved break or lunch
- Respectful of Staff, Customers and other Volunteers; any staff or other volunteer may request that you perform certain tasks (this includes lifting and moving merchandise)
- “No Call, No Show” is frowned upon and will result in immediate dismissal
- If you do not sign in and out on Timesheet, your hours will not be counted
ALL Volunteers must wear a name badge and a SMILE!!!