Legacy Giving Society
Making a Lasting Impact on families who need a safe and affordable place to call home. With your hand up, Habitat homeowners access the necessary resources and develop the confidence they need to invest in themselves and their communities. These outcomes create positive change that impacts multiple generations of a family.
A planned gift of any kind grants membership into our Legacy Giving Society. Examples of planned gifts include, but are not limited to:
- Bequests: Name Dorchester Habitat for Humanity as a beneficiary in your will.
- Gifts of Securities: Transfer ownership of stock or mutual funds to Dorchester Habitat for Humanity.
- Real Estate: Transfer real estate titles to Dorchester Habitat for Humanity.
- Gifts of Life Insurance/IRA: Name Dorchester Habitat for Humanity as a beneficiary in your Life Insurance Policy or IRA.
- Gift Annuities: Transfer a gift of cash, securities, or property to Dorchester Habitat for Humanity now. (You will receive a tax deduction, possible capital gains savings, and fixed payment for life.)
Dorchester Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
Tax ID#: 57-0978123
Your gift will help with organization operations, land purchases, and the homebuilding program unless specified.